Monday 14 October 2013

The Team Confess - Montana

Montana.
“I was at a student house party – piling too much drink onto a stomach full of baked potato, cheese and king prawns. Thinking I could handle myself, I carried on drinking. However it wasn’t long before I felt the contents of my stomach rising up into my mouth. I ran out and projectile vomited thick, fishy food all down a flight of carpeted stairs. I snuck to the toilet to brush my teeth and found some gum. When everyone discovered the mess they were disgusted and I pretended to be shocked as well. Whoops!”
As part of our CC Confesses launch we admin girls have decided to reveal our own embarrassing moments to start you all off. They're going to get cringey, gross, down-right deceitful... and always personal.
 
It’s happened to everyone. We've all had that one tequila shot too many (and vodka mixer, pint, rum, sambuca...) that’s tipped us over the edge. It’s not a real student party if there isn’t 1. someone crying in a corner and 2. at least one person sighing “chunderbirds are go!” as they stumble to the bathroom.
 
And that’s if, unlike this unlucky team member, you make it to the toilet.
 
There’s a couple of embarrassing beauties in this confession. No matter how many times it happens to us, what’s worse than vomming in public? No one likes to have to promise their host that they'll be back in the morning with a J-cloth and some carpet cleaner. I’m impressed with how secret Montana has kept this incident – until now!

Don’t forget to send in your confessions and join myself, Montana and Shelby in our embarrassment.

Mel Hargreaves

No comments:

Post a Comment